Friday 15 September 2017

Congratulations William and Noah for resolving conflict on their own, by following the steps in the Conflict Resolution Corner!
1. I feel sad because.......
2. I'm sorry you feel sad...I didn't mean to......
    I won't do that again.
3. Thank you!
4. Shake hands - Happy again!

Congratulations Mateo for being the best Inquirer! We were discussing airplanes, how they move and practiced moving to one of my favourite songs "Leaving on a Jet Plane" by John Denver. Mateo asked "How is it that planes fly?"

Students this week participated in a variety of skills and games: jumping through hoops to get strong legs, catching a ball to improve eye-hand coordination and various tag games like Snake Pit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

For the last week leading up to Christmas we did ball hockey in PE! Given Mr. Oliver needed space in the auditorium to do Christmas concert ...